A few notes to help those that have not attended an RGMMC race meeting before.
● Those attending the free practice this weekend, please wait to park your truck until you are positioned in the paddock by Martin Reuvers (track owner) or one of his team.
● Paddock gates will open on Monday 07/11 at 10.00 am. A member of the RGMMC team will be on hand to assist those with parking positions, it is not necessary to pre-book.
● The RGMMC Race Office will open Tuesday 08/11 at 13.00 and will be available for buying practice days tickets on Wednesday. Timetable will be posted on www.iameeuroseries.com
● Drivers sporting checks start on Wednesday 09/11. Please ensure you present the race office with the correct documents. Mini drivers need a national license and authorisation from their respective ASN’s to participate in this event. Junior/Seniors need an international driver license and entrant license. Entrant license can be either a team/parent or guardian.
● All RGMMC events run with the Unilogger clutch control system. RGMMC supply the unilogger, drivers must provide the cables.
● Race numbers. These must be shown from first practice on Wednesday. Race numbers are the responsibility of the driver to provide.
● Transponders – RGMMC run with MyLaps – you can use your own (numbers must be given to the race office no later than Thursday 10/11 at 17.00. These are also available for rent if needed 50 euro for the weekend.
● Race Wet Tires. All drivers will have 2 sets allocated from RGMMC. These vouchers can be purchased at any time throughout the race weekend. 200 euro is deposited in cash, if you pay with credit card this cannot be refunded. If the voucher is returned after the race meeting your 200 euros cash will be refunded in full.
● All drivers must be in possession of a minimum 5 kg fire extinguisher suitable for oil/petrol fires.
● The RGMMC media crew will be on track from Friday 11/10. If you are approached for an interview we ask you kindly to be appropriately dressed at all times.
● Podium – podium winners must attend in full race suit with helmet and we ask that you attend as soon as it is announced.
If any of the above is unclear or you need further clarification do not hesitate to contact us. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org