From February 29 to March 1, the karting circuit Karting des Fagnes will not only hold the two-stroke classes of the IAME X30, but also the first round of the Dutch karting championship for the new class: TILLOTSON T4 SERIES NETHERLANDS. "Finally, the season is about to start", the organization behind the new class reports. "We are launching a brand new official KNAF Dutch championship 4-stroke racing, TILLOTSON T4 SERIES NETHERLANDS - TILLOTSON FREE. TILLOTSON T4 offers you what 4-stroke racing has to offer. We have presented you a wonderful calendar existing of six races "Karting des Fagnes Mariembourg, one of the most beautiful European courses, is the appropriate arena for the overture of the new standard in 4-stroke racing. We are very excited to give the go-ahead for a promising season.”
Information in general
1. All documents – as Reglements, Time schedule, Registration form, Tyres, Costs, Mandatory Fuelstation - will be placed as downloads on our internet site www.t4nl.nl and (fort he moment) www.gk4kartseries.com.
2. Transponders can be rented from the organization (€ 25,00/weekend). Request to hire Transponder via the link http://users.telenet.be/racetiming/contact.htm
3. Please do not forget to bring your Driver licence and if applicable your Parent-Child licence to the administrative control on Saturday. (Time stated in Time schedule).
4. Use of motorized vehicles such as scooters and mopeds in the paddock is strictly forbidden: please leave these vehicles at home. Please note, this is made punishable in the Sporting Regulations.
Recommended fuel station
The recommended fuel station is Total, Route Charlemagne nr 33, 5660 Couvin.
Please keep your fuel receipt. You must show this organization upon request.
Tyres, both slick and rain, are delivered only by PDB Vlaardingen, email email@example.com.
It is not allowed to drive with your own tyres.
Please do not forget to order your tyres on time at your authorized TILLOTSON T4 dealer.
1. TILLOTSON T4 SERIES NETHERLANDS (T4 Monokart)
2. TILLOTSON FREE (chassis free, provided with TILLOTSON engine)
Registration and administrative control
1. You can register for one or more races via http://www.gk4kartseries.com/inschrijven/
2. Registration / administrative control: Friday 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm, Saturday 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
3. Please take the Registration Form (“Registratieformulier”, download on our internet site) completed and signed to the administrative control. That will save you and us a lot of time.
4. Please do not forget to bring your VOUCHER. This is your proof of reservation.
Free training Mariembourg
1. The opening hours of the track can be found on the web page http://www.kartingdesfagnes.com.
2. It is advisable to check the page frequently for possible updates.
3. The track will be open for free training on Wednesday, February 26th and Friday, February 28th.
Fee trackrent Mariembourg is not included in registration fee race (to be paid in the shop).
Paddock, Camping site, Electricity
1. Supply of electricity through the organization in the paddock for the weekend is mandatory. Costs € 20.00 for the weekend, to be paid in cash at the administrative check.
2. You can place your tents in the paddock from Wednesday, February 26th.
3. Electricity camping is available. To be paid in the shop.
4. To stay overnight in the paddock is forbidden.
5. On arrival at the circuit, it is necessary to contact the responsible person before you place your tent(s); Ben de Feyter (0032479803159)
6. No caravans or mobile homes are allowed in the paddock. These should be posted on the site.
7. Your cars should be parked outside the paddock on the designated park.
It is strictly forbidden to warm up engines. It is allowed to start the engine, but the engine must also be switched off immediately. Please note, this is made punishable in the Sporting Regulations.
Our secretary, Mrs Lidia Filius, will be your contact during the race weekend towards the organization and race management. Lidia will take notice of your questions and comments and, if necessary, provide feedback.