Postponement Rotax Max South Africa round 1 nationals

Published on Monday, March 16, 2020

Postponement Rotax Max South Africa round 1 nationals

It is with great regret that Rotax Max South Africa have been forced to postpone the first national of 2020 due to the Corona Virus restrictions.

MSA has called for the postponement of all racing for at least the next 3 weeks.

The KZN Kart Club intend to postpone the national to a date after the Cape town National and hopefully before the Benoni national. We intend to remain positive about having some racing this year however will make sure that we are being responsible in dealing with the pandemic at hand.

They will post updates from time to time on their Facebook page and website 

Please could you email Karen their secretary on her email to make arrangements for reimbursements of entries otherwise she can carry this forward to the postponed date.

Please see the MSA statement below.

In light of the SA government’s decision to prohibit gatherings of more than 100 people for the foreseeable future, MSA-sanctioned motorsport events scheduled to take place over the next three (3) weekends (this may be extended, depending on further government decisions) are hereby formally suspended.

MSA will be engaging with the member clubs/promoters/organisers of the affected events and updates regarding the individual events will be published as soon as the details are finalised in each instance.

Any other Queries email


Rate this article:
No rating
Comments (0)Number of views (457)